Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can we add an option to put back the creation of our virtual folders/filters/lists to the VDJ 2023 version?
I recently upgraded to VDJ 2024, and I noticed the new way we are supposed to create and store virtual folders/filters/lists in the new "MyLists" and new "Ideas" folder. I normally just accept any new update to VDJ without thinking. However, this upgrade made a mess of my current lists and folders (I have dozens that I use) and it took me an hour to "straighten things out" (that is, move them up and out of these new folders). I understand the benefits of putting these things in one folder, but it means for me an extra layer to dig down to the sub-folder I want. Plus, I miss the icons on the left panel of the browser where I could create a virtual folder or filter folder at will. ( I now have to remember where to create these folders now, and if I don't use the new folders, I'm going to forget over time). Can we at least add the option to show those icons on the browser again? I hope I'm not the only one who is complaining about this implementation ... :)

Inviato Tue 07 May 24 @ 2:56 am