Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Playlist Question
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Is there any way to keep my playlists with automix edits when playlists are synced to cloud? I can't right click the playlist from the cloud folder in the browser and add to automix so im thinking not. But perhaps I could copy over the file where the edits are housed?..if so how?...I could not export the playslits with automix edits either, is it even possible? Thanks.

Inviato Sun 18 Aug 24 @ 9:00 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
J J Zrn wrote :
Is there any way to keep my playlists with automix edits when playlists are synced to cloud? I can't right click the playlist from the cloud folder in the browser and add to automix so im thinking not. But perhaps I could copy over the file where the edits are housed?..if so how?...I could not export the playlists with automix edits either, is it even possible? Thanks.
...I got it to work by enabling the hot plug and bringing the songs over to the cloud, then syncing to lists in the next computer, right clicking the synced folder in lists and loading in AM, the edits are there. I think im going to end up with a lot of duplicate songs in the cloud though, idk, i haven't got that far, but at least i can have the automix settings from one computer to the next.

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 24 @ 1:57 pm