Are there any plans to support AI for skin, so I can have a prompt where I can tell AI how to modify a current skin?
A nice thing would be a kind of Skin-Designer where you can create a basic design manually and AI will do the hard stuff for you.
I think this would be a big thing, because all other major dj software around is not skinable, and when it becomes easy for "non IT"- DJs to customize the skin to their needs, this might attract new users.
As an intermediate step:
Has anybody success using the available AI-tools like Visual Studio Code with copilot, Codes or Claude code for skins?
A nice thing would be a kind of Skin-Designer where you can create a basic design manually and AI will do the hard stuff for you.
I think this would be a big thing, because all other major dj software around is not skinable, and when it becomes easy for "non IT"- DJs to customize the skin to their needs, this might attract new users.
As an intermediate step:
Has anybody success using the available AI-tools like Visual Studio Code with copilot, Codes or Claude code for skins?
Inviato 2 hours ago
Way too expensive to be part of the software. Tokens cost money for businesses.
Skinning really isn't that hard. It's pretty well documented and every single skin is open source code.
I've seen people use LLMs with pretty meh results.
People learnt how to skin without an IT background before LLMs.
Change a colour, move a button, add a button - learn these 3 entry level techniques and that's 80% of all skinning.
Skinning really isn't that hard. It's pretty well documented and every single skin is open source code.
I've seen people use LLMs with pretty meh results.
People learnt how to skin without an IT background before LLMs.
Change a colour, move a button, add a button - learn these 3 entry level techniques and that's 80% of all skinning.
Inviato 60 minutes ago





