Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ'S USING ATOMIXMP3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY HEAD LINE DJ'S THAT USE ATOMIXMP3? I LIVE IN THE BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DJ PERFORM USING ATOMIX.

GREAT PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT PROMOTING DJ'S AND GETTING IN SOME OF THE HOUSE MAGS LIKE LOTUS.

Inviato Wed 20 Dec 00 @ 9:26 pm
pissouPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In a few time you will see my work for 2000 poeple in Paris, in a big club. We're waiting for a movie of this night.

DJ Pissou

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 00 @ 12:48 pm
i use it every week for thousands of clubbers in china, but then again, im no "headline" dj... i showed the software to Myik Van Dyik when he played in beijing and he was quite impressed. i have also showed off Atomix to german techno innovators Porter Ricks and some of my friends in hong kong got to use it live with Ritchie Hawtin recently... but i dont know any of the "big name" djs who are using it... yet...

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 00 @ 2:25 pm
I've proposed the software to the biggest Dance Site in Italy (www.demydance.cjb.net) and these DJ's are using it for their performance... Check it!! Bye...

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 01 @ 8:46 pm
I'm not a big DJ, but i use atomix everytime.
It's a good program, and think: MP3 has the feature!!

Atomix has a pitch control dual-player, where can you find a better program then this??

Greetz

DJ LT

Inviato Sun 28 Jan 01 @ 11:43 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I was a profecional DJ for 17 year. Atomix is a good program but nobody pro DJ will use this program to play music in a club with 2000 people dancing. So i think this program it can be useful for small clubs, bars even for everyone who wants non stop music in his place. I suggest to see and fix this simple things.
Fix the auto mix. Let us to config when is the start of mixing. A good solution is 0 to 15 sec before the and of each song.
Make an option for rundomly playlist. This is very useful for someone who just wants non stop music but not the songs on the same list every day.
Make auto start playlist. Just one clik and variant music program every day. ;-)

thanks.
dj spin

Inviato Tue 27 Mar 01 @ 4:16 pm
Ok now I just wanna post a message here so everyone looks for it for years next time they log in :-)

Inviato Sun 11 Nov 01 @ 1:58 am
Trying first login. Damn, a Newbee :( Using this proggy for so long to be a Newbeeeeeeee

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 8:24 pm
ME?:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Inviato Sat 29 Jun 02 @ 2:32 am
i dont know of any big dj's who use atomix

Inviato Sat 03 Aug 02 @ 10:52 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
SUPERHIGHPERF, I am also in Bay Area. Can you give me your email address?

Inviato Mon 04 Nov 02 @ 4:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)