Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where can I download high quality MP3´s??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

where can I download high quality mp3´s with bitrate not less than 160?

thx 4 help!

mama

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 2:15 pm
With the *ahem* problems currently occuring with Napster, your MP3 selection suddenly became much more limited. Here are a list of software to try:

AudioGalaxy
Hotline (www.bigredh.com)
Gnutella (or any flavor thereof)
Asking your friends

The best solution? If you really like the music, get the CD and burn the MP3s yourself with a program like MusicMatch. If you have the record, pipe your master out into the "line in" of your soundcard, record a wav, and convert it there. The second option though gives you analog sound, not digital, and should be only used as a last resort.

L8tah.
~Mech

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 8:11 pm
I downloaded from napster, but the quality of most mp3´s isn´t really good.
With gnutella, the downloads usually get interupted.

But thx for the other ones, I´ll try ´em out.

mama

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 9:29 pm
Hi,

I use Audiogalaxy quite a lot. It has the nice feature of being able to resume your downloads and the ability to choose which bitrate you want to download. Obviously this is limited by the users who have encoded the original files.

Anyway it works for me!

Good luck

Adam

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 01 @ 5:46 pm
Wow, Audiogalaxy is hot! Really good alternative site!

Thx

mama

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 01 @ 10:21 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
To find MP3 on all the OpenMap Servers (such as Napster but also many others) you can proceed as this:

- Download File Navigator ar http://www.filenavigator.com
a client such as Napster but better because it can search across many networks and support resuming files

- Download Napigator (go on http://www.download.com) and launch it to have a big list of OpenMap networks available in the world

- Add many servers to the File Navigator's server list (I personnaly have about 20 servers in my list)

- Then search your files and download them !

Inviato Wed 21 Mar 01 @ 1:54 pm
Uhh.. just click on the advanced options, make sure the Bitrate is higher than 128.. this will limit your selection but make sure your tracks sound decent.

Inviato Fri 30 Mar 01 @ 3:29 pm
Dear Mama, I'm quite dissapointed. You're always the one who is sharp at cracking and things, and now you're talking about where to get mp3's (mostly illegal!) You should be ashamed o0f yourself. Cu

(And mix with the beats you've created)

Inviato Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 12:30 pm
I have around 300 Techno CDs all backed up in mp3 format, They are all at a bitrate of 128, and sound GREAT. I will put 10 CDs in mp3 format on one CD and trade for the same.
If ya want my list, e-mail me at pulse@c4.com

Inviato Mon 09 Jul 01 @ 2:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)