Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Great DJ's at Mystery Land 2001

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, I've went to Mystery Land 2001, the largest dance festival in Holland in Six Flags, and I've been standing about all night at the Techno and went completely out of my mind.
What a great party was this, and of course after hearing all of this great mixes, especially Miss Yetti, I'd like to do that also for my own, but I can't buy a complete set of turntables and mixers, so I'm still waiting for the new AtomixMp3, when is it finally coming???????

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 01 @ 9:26 pm
Hello,

you can buy it right away. Once you are a registered user, the updates are downloadable for free... Don't wait any longer ! :)

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 01 @ 2:46 pm
The 1.xx updates are available for free... you'll have to buy it again according to "Team Atomix".

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 01 @ 4:38 pm
Heh we'll get 2.x for free, don't worry. Or at least a minimal upgrade fee of like $10, you can afford that, plus you'll get the demo first to see if it's worth it.

Hell, that's like this time next year anyways so don't worry about it :D

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 01 @ 9:42 pm
That's an optimistic goal... lol.. next year..man I'll be in retirement before 2.xx

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 01 @ 12:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)