Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Upgrades for free

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

heyz
im about to buy this product, but first i d like to know if i buy it now am i going to receive all futures upgrades fo free?

Pedro DeMarco

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 01 @ 4:54 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Buy it now, you'll receive all 1.xx versions for free !

- Dams -

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 01 @ 9:59 am
So then the next version is 2.xx?
or how long these 1.xx versions will last? one year? will i have an upgrade version of futures versions(eg. v2.0) instead of having to buy retail version again?

Pedro DeMarco

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 01 @ 4:12 am
MAN PEOPLE ARE PARANOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST BUY THE SOFT AND IF THEY COME OUT WITH 2.0 THEN THEY MIGHT BE NICE ENOUGH TO HAVE IT AS AN UPGRADE.

KOZY

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 01 @ 5:16 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
The next version will be 1.2, so the upgrade will be free. However, before having the 2.0, we might spend a long time. Moreover, the futher version are upgrades of the one you know, the 2.0 should be really different. It will be like an other software.
Buy the full version and enjoy it,
Adrien.

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 01 @ 9:12 am
Alrea, i understand your english isn't that good, but even so, the last message should have made some sense. Just come out with it and say 'v.2 and beyond will be charged for' or 'v.2 and beyond will be free upgrades'. There, that was easy. You are all talking at Atomix like politicians rather that business people. And don't give us crap about you not being sure yet. We need to know now, you can't keep people in the dark all the time with a wait and see policy. The Tories tryed that and look at them!

TELL US IF V.2+ WILL BE FREE TO ALREADY REGISTERED USERS OR IF THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY AGAIN.

The fact you say that v.2 will be like another program makes me think you plan to market it as a different program and charge for it as a separate program. I am not buying Atomix till I have a REAL answer. sack the spin-doctors.

Inviato Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 4:07 pm
Version 1.xx will all be free once you are a registered user. Not version 2. You will have to pay for version 2 BUT it will be a rather different concept than versions 1.xx AND won't be released soon. Versions 1.xx will go on getting new features for quite a long time (version 1.2 is about to be released, and I read something about a version 1.3), and will be sufficiant to do anything you need to play live.

Trust the many users who are already fond of Atomixmp3 ! (I assure you I don't know the Atomix team, I am just a regular user :o) ).

What are 60 bucks for a piece of software like this ?

Inviato Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 6:28 pm
Well said.......

Inviato Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 10:42 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Thanks to told me that my english wasn't good, I really appreciate. It was not easy to answer your question. You buy Atomix now and how lucky you are, you will have the next upgrades (v 1.xx) for free. I don't understand what's wrong. I am not here to sell Atomix, just to share advices. I love this software, trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Adrien.

PS correct my answers please, it would help adrien@le-ray.com.

Inviato Fri 03 Aug 01 @ 1:48 am
I was not having a go at your english, it is better than my foreign languages. Below is a corrected version.

If Atomixmp3 v.2 is going to be different, it what way will it be so?? Will it not be for mixing tunes? Have you considered that you may have tricked people who have already bought the program, by telling them that ALL future upgrades would be free? You did not specify that only certain ones would be... How devious.

Thanks for telling me that my english wasn't good, I really appreciate it. It was not easy to answer your question. If you buy Atomix now you are very lucky, you will have the next upgrades (v 1.xx) for free. I don't understand what's wrong. I am not here to sell Atomix, just to advise. I love this software, trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Adrien.

PS correct my answers please, it would help adrien@le-ray.com.

Inviato Fri 03 Aug 01 @ 11:46 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
AtomixMP3 2.0 will probably have a lot more remixing-at-home features, rather than the current emphasis on live stuff.

Probably it will include a sampler, maybe a drum machine, and definatly better recording functionality.

Or, I could be 100% wrong. Who knows.
I'll buy 2.x.

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 01 @ 1:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)