Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I HATE Windoze 2000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I do not believe it. After installing Windoze 2000 and having to use the onboard sound since it hates my sound card, I have just had Atomix crash for the first time ever.

I was doing a wicked mix, I was recording it to later burn onto a CD, and whatr happens?? That bastard piece of crap Win2000 crashes. I do not blame Atomix as I have never had it crash before on any other platform. Windoze 2000 is pants, it's annoying, finnicky and smells of hot dung. I HATE IT, AND I HATE YOU BILL GATE$, over-rich son of a bitch. Keeps his shit programs full of bugs so that people buy the next version in the hope that it won't have as many.

Just in case you missed it, I HATE WINDOZE 2000.

I've lost my mix, damnit. It was pumping. I'm going to punch holes through walls now.

Inviato Tue 18 Sep 01 @ 9:15 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DIRECTX8a!!!! Install or upgrade it!

Inviato Tue 18 Sep 01 @ 10:13 pm
Found that it has DX 7 on it, but apparently both 7 and 8 cause problems and it may be necessary to use Version 6...?

Inviato Tue 18 Sep 01 @ 11:35 pm
Well, even though I have DirectX 8 installed now, windoze still crashed about the same time into a mix (20/25 mins). Yesterday it crashed when I was doing nothing, I wasn't using Atomix or any other program.

I think I'm going to have to go back to winme, at least that never crashed for no obvious reason, and it never crashed when using atomix, so I didn't keep losing excellent mixes like I am now.

Obviously the merger of win98 and winNT just hasn't worked. I have never liked win2000 and I certainly don't like it any more now. I vote that we all go and stick kebab skewers in bill gate$, while prodding him with large sticks.

Inviato Wed 19 Sep 01 @ 6:54 pm
Thats weird. Windows 2000 is the best OS I have come across yet. Not one crash and workd superbly with Atomix.

Miguel Sanchez

Inviato Thu 20 Sep 01 @ 1:10 am
Could it be to do with the on-board sound I am using? Via AC'97 Audio Controller WDM.

All the other computers in my house have Win2000 installed and it has never crashed...

Inviato Thu 20 Sep 01 @ 7:03 pm
Bloody thing is still crashoing all the bloody time. It's a nightmare, I just lost yet another funky mix. Why can't Microdosh make a program that works??

Inviato Fri 21 Sep 01 @ 9:09 pm
They offer their updates too fast.... :-))

Try to deinstall the card and the drivers. Then please check AtomixMP3 if it works, then install the card without drivers, run AtomixMP3, if it works, install the drivers only, but please check again, if they´re the right ones!

Inviato Fri 21 Sep 01 @ 10:37 pm
The crashing is not to do with the soundcard or Atomix, it happens at random times, even if I am just browsing the net...

It was also happening on my brothers computer, but he says it very rarely does it anymore, mine however is doing it quite frequently...

Inviato Fri 21 Sep 01 @ 11:12 pm
Download F-Prot and scan your system for viruses.

Inviato Sat 22 Sep 01 @ 8:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)