Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone else?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is anyone else creaming their pants waiting for 2.0? I have a gig on Sunday night..a benefit show for New York firefighter's widows and children. I am hoping though that 2.0 doesn't come out on like saturday night or sunday morning, as I won't have enough time to learn the new features....God, I feel like a little 12 year old waiting for Christmas. One thing for sure about the Atomix team...they sure do know how to build suspense...perhaps the team should write move scripts? Peace to all the Dj's, musicians, clubbers, and everyone this holiday season. God bless!

P.S. Sorry for the semi-pointless post, but I felt an overall positive message was long overdue!

"Stay positive and love your life" -- Nick Hexum of 311

Inviato Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 8:12 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sorry the next version will not be released during this weekend.
See you in one week :)

Inviato Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 12:16 pm
I myself have a gig tonight and I hoped to have the new version. I guess I'll stick with 1.12 for now. 8-)

I just hope that I'll have 2.0 for next week's gig.

DJ Omni

Inviato Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 3:02 pm
DJ OmniHome userMember since 2001
Oops, forgot to log on. 8-)

Inviato Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 3:03 pm
Well, the next week-end is in December, so the next version should be available :)

Inviato Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 3:12 pm
I too am looking forward to the new release, but I think even with the addition of equalizers on 2.0, I still need to get an external mixer... Just got to find a nice one that's cheap and good.

By the way, when do I stop being a newbie, I want to be something else.

Inviato Sat 24 Nov 01 @ 3:51 pm
just remember that the hardware or software you use to play doesn't make you a good dj.. it's the songs you play and the order you play them in..

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 01 @ 12:28 pm
alholioHome userMember since 2001
although you can't expect to win the indy500 in a rickshaw!

Al

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 01 @ 9:59 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good answer! lol

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 01 @ 11:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)