Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I know this has been asked before...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

But I have just finished doing a mix that is now divided up into 17 separate tracks ready to burn to a CD. I booted up Nero and did all the necessary for burning, I removed the 2 second gap between tracks and put in 0 instead, but I still have a 2 second gap between tracks when I burned the CD and played it back.

I noticed in the CD Writer info in Nero that it says my CDR does not support Disc-at-once, which I am sure it does, but I remember reading in here that you must use disc-at-once or you do get the gaps...

Is there anything I can do so that I can burn my CD and not have the annoying pause between the tracks using my current CDR and Nero or any other CDR writing software?

Thanks for any help.

Dj Muffita

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 1:15 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Arf,

you have to burn it as a Disc At Once session
Note : your burner has to support this mode. Besides he has to support too the possibility to change the lenght of the pause!

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 8:00 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Try www.feurio.com. It comes with a great diagnostic tool that explains all.

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 9:52 am
yeah, i have the same problem with the 2 second gap!

but when i burn, Nero only puts a 2 second gap between the 1st and 2nd song, the rest is ok!

i have recorded a full set, and would like to know how i can break it up into tracks and burn it, any ideas???

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 10:29 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yepp, use feurio. There you can split your track into "linked tracks" without gap and then burn it. You can also burn single tracks out of your mix.

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 10:58 am
My burner does support disc-at-once, as I used to use it in that mode with the CDR burning program that came with the CD Writer - CeQuadrat ToGo 4.5 - but that program won't run under Windows XP and CeQuadrat only sell there software upgrades, they don't give them even to people who have purchased their cd writers. This means I have to use Nero, but Nero says that my CDR doesn't support disc-at-once, which is nonsense, but there is nothing I can do about it...

So there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, other than buy a new CD Writer.... Thanks for your help anyway, it's much appreciated.

DJ Muffita

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 2:32 pm
I've sorted it now, I've put a better CDRW Writer in my computer that supports disc-at-once as the old one, I discovered, didn't support it after all. I've just burned the CD and its perfect, no pause or glitch whatsoever between tracks, just the annoying clicking scratching sound produced by moving the crossfader and EQ's in the Atomixmp3 2.0 beta. I can't understand why that scratching sound was allowed to persist after so many months of development...?!

Only four days to go till the release of the full version anyway, so at least my future mixes will be click free. Hopefully.

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 6:29 pm
GO AND GET STEINBERG GET IT ON CD VERSION 3 IT REALLY ROCKS!
FILIPPO

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 7:36 pm
Steinberg sell about 100 products, which one are you talking about???

What does it do? Give us some proper information. It's like me saying: 'Get Native Instruments it's great'. Get my point? Don't want the company name, want the PRODUCT name.

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 8:07 pm
I guess he's talking about "GET IT ON CD" from Steinberg.
LOL

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 10:20 pm
It that case, it would have been more appropriate and clearer if it had been written thus:

Go and get Steinberg 'Get It On CD' Version 3. It really rocks!

Filippo

See how much better it is when punctuation and small letters are used. Why are there so many CAPITAL LETTER junkies out there?

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 10:51 pm
ehhhhhhhh just get CDWav 1.62 (totally free) and cdrwin 3.7f (together 1mb or something)

Inviato Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 11:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)