Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I want to download the new purchase version

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I buyed the last atomix version, but i dont know how i can to download the 2.0 version.

please answer my question and if you can, send me a mail.

Quartta DJ

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 7:57 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Simply go to our download page.

At the bottom of the page you will see a section called UPDATE.
Enter it, and you will be asked to log in. If you have not yet created your own profile on our forums please registrer first using the REGISTER LINK else type your login and password (if you don't remember your password symply enter your login and press enter you will see a new link called SEND MY PASSWORD.

Once entered on the update section, you will see a link called Send my serial NOW . Click on it.

You will receive your serial via mail. Add it to your profile (by clicking the link called MODIFY MY PROFILE on the top of the page)

Refresh the UPDATE SECTION (I mean reload it on your broswer) and you will see the link to the 2.0 version.

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 6:34 pm
CNet still have not changed the download page for the demo of Atomix. How much longer do they need? Do you realise it is putting off customers who want to try the demo but who think that the demo for 1.12 is all they can get at the moment? I know, and you know, that the version you actually download is 2.0, but get CNet to stop being so bloody useless and change the page or get someone else to host it.

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 8:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)