Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Effect plugin section is a JOKE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Lots of copies of same code with maybe one variable changed. Give me a break!

Maybe time to design a interface so that the plugins can have user adjustable sliders,knobs,buttons,switches etc. Also the sliders/knobs etc should be MIDI controlleable or assignable to shortcut keys (using the shortcut editor) (atomixmp3 should have it's own MIDI implementation, so that not every plugin doesn't need to make it's own midi implementation).

If you agree with me, please answer something to this thread, maybe if there's 30 answers, something will happen before the effect plugin section will have 100 plugins with no difference except how long,deep etc the effect is.

Also may i suggest that S.Clavel would make the implementation modular as possible, so that if there's something that we didn't thing now, it could be added in future without reprogramming whole atomixmp3 (like 4 mp3 decks??)..

Over and out -fatal

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 3:22 pm
wickedHome userMember since 2001
What about REWIRE or VST2 plugin support? With REWIRE you could hook the atomixmp3 outputs to Cubase or other host application for adding realtime audio processing plugins and syncing to live performance or recording with other external instruments.

(in my wildest dreams)

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 3:28 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hey anonymous why don't you make a wondefull plugin like it yourself ?

Peace...

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 4:55 pm
Some of us are just good at mixing and don't need to use effects.

Effects are just cheesy and those who use them are trying to cover up bad mixes that they cannot otherwise do properly.

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 4:56 pm
I'm sure he would if you paid HIM the $60...

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 4:57 pm
You paid for what you got, nothing more ! The rest (free upgrades, other effects or samples...) are bonus.

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 5:35 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Concerning the 4 th desk, you can already launch two Atomixmp3 windows (I advise you to use The Matrox G400 to be able to split the windows on two monitors...)

and mix 4th mp3 if you really need to play 4th songs...

To add sliders on the effects, (...), yes it will be a great idea but sorry we had it before you, but I remember that we have promised a release date to our users and we have released V2 in time... So it will be in next updates.

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 7:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)