Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cue Points, and other questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, I'm a new Dj thats played a few gigs, but I have a few questions about atomixmp3. I have the full version 2.0, and I was wondering what the que points do, and also if there is a way to beatmatch without speeding the whole song up. I have noticed that when I go from a heavy metal (or something fast like it) to a medium to slow pace song, the words and everything gets extremely fast. So, to solve this problem, I just haven't been beet matching, and just using the crossfader in automixmp3 to dj. I am not very experienced, and in case you are wondering, my gigs include somewhere from 10 to 15 people. Not very bigg, and I only charge $75 for 3 hours. This includes light shows and 2 mcs. Anyways, I want to get more professional, and sound really good. The music I dj with is mostly Hip Hop and whatever is requested, so I don't need to know much about trance, house and techno. Do you have any tips for my upcoming gig?

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 8:34 pm
A few suggestions....

#1 Stop chaging so damn low!!! You should charge at least $75 per hour.

#2 Stop breaking the law by using atomixmp3 to DJ an event where you charge money. (You are breaking the copyright law - current maximum penality is $250,000 see www.riaa.com for more information)

#3 Enjoy atomixmp3 at home for hobby use - the only legal place you can use it!

#4 Buy original CD's, buy a mixing CD player and practice practice practice.

Good Lucky MixMaster!

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 2:10 am
Those above mentioned points doesn't apply exactly like that in all countries..

Here where i am you need to pay for playing original medium (vinyl,cd) and if you play mp3, you need to have the original medium (i think), pay for it's playing + pay for playing mp3 copy.

Charge 3x 75$ for three hours for 10-15 people? LOLLLLLLLLLL
Well.. Stupid is who pays, not who asks :DD

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 2:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)