Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question for the registered users!?!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I recently downloaded the demo of the new version, and i like it very much! even though im really used to the old version (1.12).

I cant wait to buy the full version!!

things i like: * the new effects- flanger, cut, pan.
* pitch and volume levels are both on the screen without clicking otherwise.
* samples
* more keyboard shortcuts
* the extra knobs (high, medium, bass, gain)

things i dislike: * the colour of the sound waves (old version had easy to understand waves)

question: what other effects are there (besides the ones in the addons) in the full version??

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 10:36 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
In the full version, you can:

- Enable 2 sound cards config (headphone / external mixer)
- Save the history
- Enable the automix
- Save your playlist
- Record
- Load new samples
- Load new effects
- Load / save your shortcuts

And of course you don't have any "Trial Version" nag screen, and there is no time limitation.

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 11:00 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
About the colour of the sound waves you can change to your favorite if you open, with notepad, the skin.xml file in skin folder of atomixmp3. In rythm paragraph the number of color modify the rythm color of each chanel.

rhythm
size width="740" height="65"/
pos x="30" y="20"/
color chan1="3" chan2="10" both="7"/

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 12:36 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Or add three coloured bars in the BMP file with the colours you want and the size of the wave window. Then add the following code instead of the above, with the upper left corner point of each of the three bars as "x" and "y" like

rhythm
size width="750" height="100"/
pos x="25" y="14"/
chan1 x="0" y="1025"/
chan2 x="1" y="1244"/
both x="1" y="1134"/
/rhythm

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 1:35 pm
i heard that the full version has looping function, is that true, if yes, what are the bars like is it lit 4beats, 8 beats and 16 beats? does the demo have this feature
Thanks

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 5:07 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The loop is assigned to L key, shift+L, and CTRL+L key...

I thik this feature is still in the demo version

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 6:02 pm
huh????

what do u do for the waves?? you arent making it clear for me.....i cant open the bmp file for starters.

i typed in what u said to type, and now i cant open Atomix at all. i even changed it back to what it was originally, and i still cant open it!!

crap....

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 5:50 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Never make changes without a backup!!! :-)

What skin are you using?

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 10:05 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can modify the skin.xml file with notepad but when you save chose save us and click on the skin.xml file. So the saved file will be .xml file and not a .txt file. You can modify the skin.bmp using psp or photoshop or other image file editor but save the new bmp in the same dimension as the original bmp. Like 800x840. If atomix doest work any more with the modify .xml or .bmp files just dowhload a new skin file from thiw site and put the bmp and xml files in skin stomix folder. You better download the skin file that you use for last time with atomix.

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 11:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)