Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: (Proposed) New Rules for the Forum

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1. Please...my dear, gracious, God; make the whining stop.

2. Instead of whining, write your own damn code, or MP3
codec, or effect, or whatever...

3. POST ON TOPIC...there is a tech forum too!

4. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism allowed; Flamers eat shit.

5. How about, everyone has to register!

6. Anyone who posts a msg asking for a download site for the full version or a serial # should be hunted down and shot dead...immediately.

7. For those who are seeking a download site for the full version, here it is for your convenience:

http://www.atomixmp3.com/download.html

8. Step one for every message you post (always!): Read back a couple of threads and make sure your not asking something that's already been answered. We could eliminate at least 1/3 of the messages on this forum that way.

9. One last thing. RESPECT goes a long way...especially around here. I remember one time long ago when I could come to the forum to get useful info...now I have to spend an hour wading through useless crap and baby dribble to find a post that was written by someone with an IQ higher than a rock.

Hope you all enjoy my pointed sarcasm. Can't we all just smoke a b...errr....get along? Now play nice-nice!

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 6:59 am
"2. Instead of whining, write your own damn code, or MP3
codec, or effect, or whatever..."

-Umm, no, we've paid Atomix to write the code. Understand the word 'paid'? It's a business thing...-

"4. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism allowed; Flamers eat shit."

-You are flaming. Enjoy your turd. Do you want fries with that?-

"...now I have to spend an hour wading through useless crap and baby dribble to find a post that was written by someone with an IQ higher than a rock."

-Some could argue that what you have written is opinionated baby dribble...but let's not start up another argument. My IQ is substantially higher than a rock, and, apparently, 99.8% of the tested population, ergo, (by your reasoning and logic) everything I write is not baby dribble and useless crap.-

Was there anything else?

On a more serious note, I do believe that this forum needs to change. There is a lot of name-calling and arguing going on which is counter-productive. Let's try and make our comments in a civil way showing respect to those we are writing to, things will run so much more smoothly that way. I also agree that too many things are repeated on this forum, hence the idea of a search engine is a good one (for instance - all news messages could have the word 'news' in their title. People use the keyword 'news' for their search and 'voila').

I understand how easy it is to be abusive and irreverant to others on here as it is not face-to-face, it is somewhat detached. It's too easy to forget you are writing to other human beings. It must be remembered, however, that one gets far more from another person with a few kind words, than a paragraph of abuse.

It is disconcerting, though, when the Atomix Team don't even tell you that your message is a repeat of previous one(s), instead they choose to ignore it entirely. If one does not realise that his/her message is a repeat, and they receive no reply to it, then it can appear that no one is giving it any attention. Looks like misunderstandings on both sides are the reason for the level of hostility usually present here. Surely there is a way to solve this that benefits both sides?

It would be very nice to see this forum revert back to it's initial friendly and helpful self.

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 1:38 pm
I think you've found the first person to be shot dead...

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 4:56 pm
Yes, you, you braindead muppet.

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 7:02 pm
You missed the part about respect...and the part about that all being sarcasm. Yes, I'd like some fries w/ my turd. Ass.

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 6:27 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
grow up !!! all of you !

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 2:29 pm
Can we all just get along?

Inviato Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 3:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)