Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Oozic Plugin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

KayoHome userMember since 2001
There is a plug in for winamp to use Oozic as visual plug in. My questions are: Is it possible to use Oozic visual effect with atomixmp3?
I heard that you can connect 2 Screens to a Ati Radeon8500. In this case I could use one screen for atomixmp3 and the other for the Oozic Visual effect?

In that case I would buy a radeon8500!

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 2:57 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You don´t need the 8500. I use it with a simple RadeonVE clone. The only problem is, that if it is a full screen vis, it doesn´t work on the second screen. In the moment when the vis starts in full screen, it jumps to the first screen.

If someone has a solution for this, please help!

Inviato Wed 09 Jan 02 @ 10:00 am
Yes, it's possible!I have used this configuration in 31 dec. party, with a video-projector!And it works...but you have to made some things...First of all, enable 2nd out in display output,and extend desktop to this...then open Oozic, set to "wave" or "what u hear" and place the visual close to the right of desktop...You see oozic in the second out while you mix with atomix in first out...I have made this, because I have read Ati manual,but I havent seen nothing to do...

Inviato Wed 09 Jan 02 @ 10:03 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)