Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: all the graphics

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

one of the (imho) good features of atomix was the not-so-memory-hogging-aoolication type of program it was,now all the added unnecessary gfx looks like a plugin itself..
i was wondering if their was a wya to disable all the graphics except the bpm ofcourse

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 3:08 am
Yes there is! A very simple solution!!

Control panel - Add/remove programs, click on Atomix and then click on uninstall. You now have none of the many problems and bugs associated with this terrible made-in-the-bedroom piece of software!!

Next, buy a REAL DJ program. They cost mucho money but are worth it for the quality of sound, customer support and acknowledgement of bugs. They give you release dates and news on progress. YOU get INFORMED, can you IMAGINE that?!?! WOOHOO, exciting baby.

Now, get hold of a defend-to-the-bitter-end little atomixer and fry in a little sesame oil!! YUM!!!

Hope this helps!

I just love assisting people!!!!!

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 10:14 am
YOU MUST DIE!!!

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 1:08 pm
Ah, but I won't.

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 2:58 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Here we go again.
To answer on your question: I don't think taht's possible, because your graphics are always stored as a BMP (bitmap) file, and all those files take the same amount of disk space (and memory when using Atomix). So there will be no difference wheter you use a skin with only some colors and no other things, or another one with all functions on it.

Maybe I'm wrong!!! Don't shoot me!!!

Greetz, ikke

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 6:50 pm
lol.........................................................................................................................................

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 9:09 pm
lol.........................................................................................................................................

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 9:09 pm
Graphical optimisation might be help save memory...

You can try cutting down the colours used in the bit map (i.e. just have white on black, it wont look as nice (saying that design isn't atomix's forté) but it should run slightly faster.

Other things would be to upgrade memory, but there isn't too much atomix can do about that :)

Markp.com

Inviato Sat 26 Jan 02 @ 2:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)