Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: monitor problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hello guys,

I bought me a new sound card today a creative audigy player as my other card was a cheap one and the sound is not that well but...................... now I got 2 soundcards I can monitor!!!!! but does atomix use 1 soundcard for monitor and 1 for the regular music or does it when I fade uses the 2 different cards???? If it does is there a way to prevent this????????

hope you guys can give me an answer

Inviato Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 4:54 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Make sure you've picked the right modes in your config.

Seeing as how the Audigy has seperate front and rear outputs, you don't need to use the old card at all.

Pick 3D from the sound card choice, and then the Speaker and Headphone from the other side. That will set up one of the channels as the headphone monitor of the selected channel (with preview fader functionality), and the other output as the mix.

Inviato Sat 30 Mar 02 @ 1:08 am
I have a "sound blaster audigy palyer" audio card, and i haven't any problem with the "monitor function"!!
You can use only the Audigy for monitor + regular music...
or you can use the audigy with an external mixer (front output for the first channel and rear output for the second channel)

Inviato Sat 30 Mar 02 @ 1:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)