Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mp3 Editors

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there any easy, quick and simple small programs which can edit mp3 files? I mean, cut off the start or end of a song with cut and paste-like editing?

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 2:05 am
yessss: mixmeister, www.mixmeister.com... could it be easier than this???

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 2:06 am
I think what he meant was something like "Cool Edit" for MP3's. Mixmeister is more a CD making tool...and much too slow in my opinion. Unfortunately though, I don't know of any programs like that so if anyone has any ideas let me know too.

TIA

The Goner

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 7:48 am
flexHome userMember since 2001
Do a search for mp3trim or mp3cutter on the internet, both of these will cut edit mp3 files.

Flex

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 8:10 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
cool edit pro now has an mp3 add on. Works great.

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 4:48 pm
no you can do this stuff also with mixmeister... It isnt only a dj program, you can also cut and paste and copy easily with mixmeister and all with a nice graph bar so you see where you cut...

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 6:08 pm
SOMEWHERE I once found an editor called EZ MP3... I believe it was on Tucows but I can't find it there now.. it kicks ASS: has several cut-n-paste-buffer easily available in a row of buttons.. mark a span, click a button and it's copied, mark another span or position and click the lower half of the same button and it pastes..works really fast.. and you can easily divide 1 file into several this way.. it also has fade-in/ut, phaser,flanger,all that stuff..

I use it all the time :)
..can't find a link to it atm though.. sorry :oP

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 7:05 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you need it for real editing, or only for editing to burn it on CD? If it´s only for the CD, take Feurio (www.feurio.de). It´s a burning software with a great track editor where you can fade in, out, normalize, cut, set track marks.....

It´s available as an english version too and it´s unlimited shareware.

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 8:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)