Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomixmp3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've had a discussion last day with a friend who has the full version of BPM studio Pro, he said that it was much better then atomix.
I want to know what you guys think of that. I've tried lots of arguements to convience him that atomix has the same quality but still he doesn't believe me.

YDC

Inviato Sat 18 May 02 @ 3:33 pm
kill him, he's wrong, i have both, atomix is better... I can't tell you why because i don't have the time, but i'm sure somebody else is willing to explain to you why atomix is better...

Inviato Sat 18 May 02 @ 4:28 pm
Atomix is better than BPM Studio. Besides, your guy try the pro version of BPM. Wait the Atomix pro version...

Phenryll

Inviato Sat 18 May 02 @ 5:21 pm
If i were in your place, I wouldn't even bother arguing with him about such a thing. If he thinks BPM is better, so be it. Even if you proved to him that atomix is better, what difference would it make? I personally avoid telling people what kind of eqipment I use, because it is important to stay original. After all did you ever hear any DJ reveal on how their studio is setup?? I am not saying we shouldn't share tips and tricks, dont understand me wrong. So, I think its just better to keep your opinion to your yourself and enjoy your mixing.

byez..
Rave Master

Inviato Sat 18 May 02 @ 7:21 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
There are alot of features that Atomix supports that bpm Pro doesn't. Also there are a few features that bpm is trying to allow users to have but they have not perfected. I will not get into the exact details, all you need to do is try the demo of each software you will see the difference. My suggestion s to slip him a copy of the trial of Atomix with the bpm studio skin on it, let him play all night. LOL !! He will wonder why it sounds soooo good.

DJ Homeboy

Inviato Sat 18 May 02 @ 7:38 pm
I'll do that, I'm not gonna kill him (sorry cooldirkth) but I'll slip him the trial in his hands.

YDC

Inviato Sat 18 May 02 @ 8:46 pm
Thanks HomeBoy!
Rave_Master, with a trial version of Atomix, you can't possibly to tell if Atomix is not better than BPM. With full version of two, Atomix is the winner. Sorry...

And with the pro version make Atomix better. Wait and see, but the result is sure. See you later.

Inviato Sun 19 May 02 @ 1:15 pm
bpm studio skin for atomix??? does it excist? what skin do you mean? i haven't seen it...

Inviato Sun 19 May 02 @ 2:25 pm
There is a BPM Studio skin ... check the add-ons section - its under skins - where you can also find many other fine skins including the MJ Studio skin and a PCDJ Lookalike skin....

Although why you'd want your Atomixmo3 to look like a inferior product is beyond me.....

Dave

Inviato Sun 19 May 02 @ 3:25 pm
I have BPM Studio Pro and I'll say both are very good. Atomix is very easy to handle and is good for beginners however, BPM carries alot of additional features such as the ability to alter the crossfader curve, an adjustable pitch breakdown that is way better than the plug-in for Atomix, and a much more complex looping system. Atomix has its advantages too obviously because of the beat-matching algorithm but also because it has a very user-friendly interface that is simplified but still effective.

Inviato Mon 20 May 02 @ 5:49 pm
the loop system in BPM studio is good but very hard to use on the fly ... it records pieces of the music while Atomixmp3 does this on the fly ...
but u r right ...
both have their advantages ...
greetz

Inviato Mon 20 May 02 @ 7:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)