Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just some questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

MushHome userMember since 2002
What's the different between the trial version and the full? I'm asking the question because I'm seriously thinking of buying the full version but before I do that I need clarification about these questons:
1. I have a tune on each deck both song are identical but when I press the magic button the beat hardly matches, do it work different on the full version?

2. Same tunes again.. but when I automix it again rearly matches the beat of the other tunes.

I'm doing something wrong? I don't want to buy this software unless it do what I'm expecting.. HELP!!!!!

Thanks for any advce ..

Inviato Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 9:19 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Make sure that you've played the song once fully so that Atomix will be able to get a fairly accurate BPM setting for the song.

If you notice, when you put a song on a deck for the first time and start playing it, Atomix will start adjusting the BPM up and down till it finds the correct setting. Sometimes midway through a song it may adjust the setting again. So its best to play the song fully first.

Grimm

Inviato Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 12:48 am
What kind of music are you playing? Does it have 4/4 beat or is it a hip-hop or break beat? That could make all the difference in the world.

Inviato Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 7:05 am
shurjHome userMember since 2004
just need to know how long as in for how many days is the trial version valid for ?? its a very general & must be a common inquiry - but cant find it anywhere on the site or on the read me note.

cheers!!

Inviato Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 3:52 pm
I think it's unlimited, you just get the annoying popups every once in a while.

Inviato Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 6:47 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The full version also gives you sound configuration options so that you are able to split the output to effectively use either a mixer, or headphones to monitor one desk, while playing the other.
plus of course, access to all of the effects.

Inviato Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 7:00 pm
instead of playing each song fully....do an mp3 search with atomix and click the box that says " perform an extended analysis on each file ".....make sure you don`t have anything else to do for awhile on the computer as it will take some time to do this....i think it took around 3 hrs for me and i have about 2,000 tunes

Inviato Tue 27 Jan 04 @ 12:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)