Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Record To Mp3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

instead of it recording to WAv format can it record to mp3 and would there be a possible way to split the recording for editing instead of using a lame mp3 splitter to make a CD That would make the program so absolete. Reply?

Inviato Fri 30 Mar 01 @ 5:19 am
Well, here is how I do it, because I cut mixes to listen to. (also great for playback to see just what you sounded like)

Record into a wav format, and using a program such as Sound Forge (trial version: www.sonicfoundry.com) you can slice it into the audio segments you want.

On a plus note, the new version of SF also can save into MP3, eliminating the need for the wav file once you are done mixing. :)

I hope this helps.

Inviato Fri 30 Mar 01 @ 10:40 am
Yo... download Xing Encoder for like 10 bucks on-line and you can encode the wav to MP3... saves lotsa space brotha!

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 01 @ 9:21 pm
Or you could go to www.shoutcast.com and use the "save broadcast to mp3".. will be little trickky but worth learning.

This way you can simultaneously broadcast your mix to netradio and save it to mp3 on your hdd.. I don't know how powerful computer you need to use atomix & mp3 encoding same time.. i have separate computer hooked to my mixers record output for broadcasting/saving mixes.

Inviato Mon 02 Apr 01 @ 5:51 pm
Check this www.dBpowerAMP.com

It gives you a really good quality converter for music files. It can interchange with WAV, MP3, WMA, CDA and u can download codecs for other formats.

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 01 @ 9:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)