Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: how about track seperations in record mode??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i love atomix soooooooo much.the only thing that i think could improve it is to have a way to recored each track as a seperate file and then just burn them with no gap between tracks!
has any one got a way round this?
i use audiotools at the moment but i have to jot down track timings and this is a pain in the arse.
apart from that it is the best software ever written

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 2:08 pm
dj-ngPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it certainly would make selling mix cd's easier

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 2:11 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
Wait for v1.2
hopefully they will include it as a new feature....

DJ-NERO

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 2:19 pm
It is rumoured that the version will allow you to do this

- but for now, you can achieve the same result by using CDRwin which allows you to create a cuelist file

- or by using a wav file editing program to chop up your mix into separate tracks, then use something like adaptech cd creator - but make sure to use 'disk at once' mode so as not to leave any gaps between the tracks.

DJ DaveOcean

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 5:03 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Or you can use feurio, an unlimited shareware burning software. I think it´s the best for music CD´s. There you can set track marks before burning.

You can find it on www.feurio.com.

mama

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 6:11 pm
Thanx Mama - even I didn't know about that one.

As Yan is now starting to give out some details, and the beta version is available to test, maybe you could confirm if this feature is indeed in the new version??

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 7:41 pm
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
I'm saying this once again (won't be the last i fear ;-)) but try the following adress: http://www.crosswinds.net/~cdwave/
This program lets you split up your just recorded wave file in multiple tracks!!!! Then just burn those files back II cd and you've got your perfectly mixed cd :-))))))))

try it. cu all, DJ Roger

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 8:41 pm
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
oops forgot to say it works manually, so not typing stupid track timings! you can just seek the spot in the wave file file where to split, and the only thing you'll have to do then is pushing the split button! Pleaz o pleaz try this out you all, you'll all see how extremely eazy in use this program is!!!

Inviato Sun 13 May 01 @ 8:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)