Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Missing functions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

waferHome userMember since 2001
There's obviously missing functions in atomixmp3.
- Full edit of mp3 tag
- Time of the song in the archive list
- Sign for the song "on air" and sign for "on punch deck"
- punch trigger
- pitch bend for real time action on song "on air"
- Optimized killing trigger
- Destroy song on hard drive
- eight band equalizer
- fast visible access to cue points

if you have any request add it to the list

Inviato Fri 14 Dec 01 @ 6:16 pm
please, do not concentrate on makinx atomix a mp3 "editor" or "studio" or "file manager"

i mean that destroying files accidentally sucks, mp3 tag editing.. there's good utils already for that. eight band eq?? maybe as plugin :P

there's LOT to improve in terms of MIXING and how to use the new stuff like effects,loops,sampler etc..

don't bloat the atomixmp3 with all sort of crap that's not relevant to mixing.

Inviato Sat 15 Dec 01 @ 1:57 am
.. continued.. yes please for the pitch bend and cue point visibility!

punch/transform switch/button might be ok idea, though right mouse button does this almost enough good..

Inviato Sat 15 Dec 01 @ 2:00 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I think, to use a good EQ, you better use an external mixer. Like this, you can adjust the knobs more easily (or how do you write that? ;-)). You don't need to edit the ID3-tags (=mp3 tags) in Atomix, because Atomix doesn't use them.
The length of a song in the archive list, a punch trigger, or a pitch bend (to use a "turn turntable off"-effect), should be good functions. Destroy songs on harddrive isn't a good function I think, because while you're DJing, you can make a mistake by pushing the wrong knob and delete a file you still want to use. You can use the normal explorer! OK, visible cue points is very important and the team should implement that a.s.a.p. (if possible!).

Greetz, ikke

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 4:22 pm
DaSOHome userMember since 2001
atomix will "destroy" files on HD, just right click on the song and click "delete".

Inviato Tue 25 Dec 01 @ 7:06 am
hold it right there.....
this EQ is the best one i've seen... and with such a good one, you don't need an 8 band EQ.

Inviato Sat 29 Dec 01 @ 8:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)