Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: MIDI fader support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Please add MIDI fader support. Keyboard shortcuts are not good enough. Please, please, please

Aaron Ross
aaron@dr-yo.com

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 4:38 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
It would probably be a better choice to simply buy an external mixer. I picked up a cheap one at Radio Shack for $100 canadian. I'm sure you can find something comparable.

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 6:48 pm
I am not using DJ software in live performance in a club setting. I'm running an internet radio station.

Anyway, MIDI control is better because there is less hassle, less to set up, and no loss of fidelity going through analog connections. Why would you want an external mixer if you could do everything with a computer and a MIDI fader box?

Aaron Ross
aaron@dr-yo.com

Inviato Wed 09 Jan 02 @ 6:06 am
good point

Inviato Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 8:30 pm
Yep Midi support shouldnt be too hard to conjure and then these guys will be truly there as developers, everything else I do is based around midi control and its not that hard to build a controller for anything so of course turntable sync will be explored soon... so powers that be if you can hear me up there MIDI SUPPORT please!! at the very least for the faders and EQ controls.

Inviato Thu 08 May 03 @ 8:22 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you try keyboard hotkeys, you will see that the latency is less important on Atomix than it could be on some "pro" (hum-hum...they said) dual cd player.
So, I don't think that midi will realy give something interesting.

Inviato Thu 08 May 03 @ 11:22 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)