Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: how can i see on wich cd a song is??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

in version 1.12 you could see on wich cd you could find a surtain song and then load int in to the drive.
In version 2.0 you first have to put the song in the deck and then you see on wich cd it is.

I liked 1.12 for that reason and would be happy if 2.0(or another new version) had this feature back, because i don't have a harddrive of 40 gb, but a laptop with 2 gb and about 40 cd's with mp3.

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 02 @ 9:51 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Are you talking about audio cds or mp3 song cds?

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 02 @ 10:25 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
because i don't have a harddrive of 40 gb, but a laptop with 2 gb and about 40 cd's with mp3.

one word READ ;-)

Inviato Fri 01 Mar 02 @ 5:18 pm
I use mp3 cds and i dont have any problem with mp3 names. I think the only thing you must to do is, in search option to scan every mp3 cd. Scan all of them and atomix will save all this info in mp3database file. Also in new version (b6 for now) scan cd is back (so you can name every mp3 cd) and also the path of each song is on.

Inviato Fri 01 Mar 02 @ 11:42 pm
So wait the new version. I think is allmost to finish.

Inviato Fri 01 Mar 02 @ 11:45 pm
IcetearHome userMember since 2002
And here is my suggestion: When I want to load a song onto the deck, a popup windows should inform me "This song isn't on the current CD. Please insert CD 'mylabel001'".

AND: please use a cd-drive spin-up routine. When the song starts playing, my cd-rom drive causes delay because it has to spin up first.

With these two additions the programm would make my life much easier :-)

Inviato Sat 14 Dec 02 @ 7:33 pm
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
I play all my MP3's and .wav's directly from the HD 'cos if I play from the CD drive, I get a lot of clicking and skipping - is there a simple fix for this?

Cheers,

Jack.

Inviato Thu 19 Dec 02 @ 1:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)