Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Not sure if this is possible or not

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I was playing around with the ADJPro400 skin. I have this CD player in one of my back-up sound systems. One of the features this CD player has would be awesome to incorperate into Atomix. (I think it's called a "hot start") When using the cue button on the amdj player, it'll start to play when pressed, and continue to play until it's released. The instant it's released, it returns to the cue point. This is very handy for "bumping" the beat. You press and hold it for just a beat or 2, then release it, and press it again on the next first beat. Now then.... Could the right mouse button be called into play to activate a feature like this in Atomix. Like use the right mouse button on the play button, and it will play until the button is released, then instantly go back to the cue point? I've been wondering if this could be added for a while, but wasn't finding the words to explain it here. For the same effect, you have to mouse quickly between the play and stop button, this can be a little tough at times.

Inviato Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 9:04 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good idea......this would be really useful !

Regards

STU

Inviato Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 1:22 am
Rick, save all your idea until the 2.2 beta is out !!!!

Inviato Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 1:50 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I just threw this one out there kind of hoping it was already possible, but I missed it. I have a feeling with how much this version has improved, that it'll be quite some time before there's a lot of talk about the next version....

Inviato Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 4:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)