Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Auto play when fader is moved...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I think the Pioneer CD decks combined with a Pioneer mixer have this feature... What I am suggesting is this...

Have a CUE'd deck begin playing once the fader is moved to that deck. So you can slam a track differently or so you can slam a few seconds of a track and fade back over to the original track. And when you slam back over again you are right where you left off. Hitting the pause just sounds cheap since the slammed track does not fade out...

Understand what I am saying???

Inviato Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 6:22 pm
You mean "Fader Start" as Numark Calls it ... "Fader Q-Start" as AMDJ calls it. Others will call it hot start or cue start, etc.

GREAT IDEA ... but it is not useful for those that use their external mixer.

Inviato Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 9:06 pm
True very true...
Damn I wonder if there is a way to build this into the H/W interface that will be coming out when AtomixPro is released? Even though the DMC1 is not a mixer I wonder if there would be a way to control the play function???

Has it even been confirmed that the H/W is going to be the DMC1? I have not seen anything posted confirming this from senior members...Only anonymous and jr

Inviato Tue 30 Apr 02 @ 7:51 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, I believe it has been confirmed from the top that is is going to be the Nukark controller. But it will have a different chip in it to address Atomix control needs.
So if you already have one for "the other software" it probably won't work.

Inviato Tue 30 Apr 02 @ 9:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)