Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bug in Recording Mode

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When I'm in record mode the song jump often!!!
Someone can help me?
Bye Flo

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 01 @ 11:49 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
in order to be able to record you must switch to soft mode. this mode requires a faster CPU than 300 Mhz (i think a 600 in order to be ue that you can do the record, the new features, and so on...)

Inviato Tue 27 Feb 01 @ 9:57 pm
Thanks for help me, but I have a 500Mhz with 128Mb RAM.
I Just use soft mode for recording...!!!
What can I try to do now???
Please Help!!!

Inviato Thu 01 Mar 01 @ 9:18 am
I have a 450Mhz with 96 MBs of sdram and i have the same problem. I have found no solution although turning off master tempo does help. I also use a 1000Mhz athlon with 128Mbs of sdram and that one never skips or anything whatever the mode so i think it just a processor hungry thing recording in soft mode. Upgrade your computer since its getting slow anyway by todays standards and then you wiull be able to benefit from recording your mixings with good audio quality. You can't expect a Skoda to go like a Ferrari, you know what i mean?

_*MiX MaStEr*_

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 12:50 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

I also use a 500Mhz processor, and I have no problems.

It could depend on the type you use. The Celeron and AMD aren´t really good for multimedia use. I use a PIII@500 with 256 MB RAM.
Another solution could be to upgrade your RAM while it is cheap!

mama

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 11:04 am
Working off the above postings, as trivial and rediculous as it seems, the following also helps.

Reboot
Restart
Repeat

Those usually free up resources. For optimal performance, make AtomiX the only thing you launch after a reboot. Finally, be sure all applications you are not going to use are closed. To check, ctrl+alt+del (control, alt, delete) brings up your task window where you can kill everything but AtomiX, Explorer, systray, rundll32, and any other critical programs.)

Hope these help.

L8tr
~Mech

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 8:15 pm
I have a Celeron 333 with 65 megs ram SB live and have no problems, except some bug when trying to use the 3d monitoring feature once I use it, makes the computer get the Blue screen of death.

Inviato Thu 22 Mar 01 @ 3:32 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Oops, it seems like your soundcard is damaged, or your drivers crashed.

Try to update them.

mama

Inviato Fri 23 Mar 01 @ 6:35 pm
Ok, I can read here 2 things that it coulb be interesting to point apart one from the other...

1. Blue screens in 3d with soundblaster are obtained cause:

A. U r using the Atomix demo crack (Demo seems not to have that code in)
B. Direct X problems (I can't use SB Live in 3d mode and my Sis 5326 Video card with DX8, so I nedded to get back 2 DX7, cause the only other solution was to chance one of the cards)

2. I have no problems recording and I use a 466Mhz Celeron with 128mb, and the 748 motherboard (it has integrated the Videocard, ethernet card, modem, and a audio card that really sucks). Maybe, u have many programs in memory (u should check the system tray)

Cheers

LLoYd DJ

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 01 @ 11:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)