Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Question about next version of Atomixmp3 and Skins

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just looked at the sample skin's INI-file and saw how easy it is to make skins and I'm eager to make my own.
But I have one question about next version of Atomix. Will there be different setup for skins? By that I mean, different resolution, change in skin-parameters, or new features. I don't want to start designing a new skin, just to find out that the new version of the software has features that would have made me design it differently.
It's only a matter of weeks... So

What are the new features actually? Or is it just a new engine? (If you don't want the public to know before the release, then just tell me and my lips are sealed. I'll act suprised. :) If it should get out and the leak can be traced to me, then you have my permission to sue me for $40.)

Jim the Norwegian

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 01 @ 6:12 pm
polPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
You can start designing new skins, but the .inifile is fully dead...

You can begin with 1.12 skins and skip it to the next version after -almost- with no problems.

Inviato Thu 05 Apr 01 @ 6:36 pm
May be u can help I just got the new version and I would like 2 know how to save some skins and use them when i down load them.
thanks

Inviato Sat 19 May 01 @ 9:33 am
NEW VERSION??? - where did you get that from???

Inviato Sat 19 May 01 @ 2:07 pm
sorry - forgot to log in.

NEW VERSION??? - where did you get that from???

Or do you mean version 1.12 which is the current version, not the NEW one which we are all eagerly awaiting.

Inviato Sat 19 May 01 @ 2:10 pm
Exactly when will the next version be released???? 1 week, month

-BC-

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 3:04 am
(nt = no text)

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 01 @ 6:03 pm
This is the suxxxxx

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 11:26 am

Inviato Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 9:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)