Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: To: Mixalis - Member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I use your skin Name: Greece pro v 2,1, - When do think it will be update?? (with the new features, you know)
Thanks and sorry if I am asking you that!!!
Dj Coc "Argentina"

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 4:33 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did i miss something? I think all features are in Greece pro v 2,1 exept high resolution 1024x768 and kill bass, high and medium button.

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 6:37 pm
EQ-crossfaders!!!
Thanks,
Dj Coc

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 7:02 pm
I see this function in history but i didnt understand what is that. Is any other skin with eq crossfader on so i can whats going on?

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 10:58 pm
Yes you are right. I just see in developers some more function for v 2,1 like eq crossfader (i dont unterstand what is that doing) and something very usefull like preview in headphones. I will stop making the new Denon (photo) skin and i will update Greece pro and Pioneer Cmx skins.
Thanks.

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 11:44 pm
Thanks mixalis! I love your skin! Its the best!!!
Dj Coc "Argentina"

Inviato Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 1:09 am
ela re michali ellinas ime apo kriti boithiseme se parakalo me to programmato email ine mavridisag@yahoo.com

Inviato Wed 13 Mar 02 @ 12:33 pm
Sorry for asking again, but are you working to add the new things to my best skin??? I hope so!!!!
Bye,
Dj Coc "Argentina"

Inviato Wed 13 Mar 02 @ 2:54 pm
I am working in three skins. I will update CMX 5000, GREECE PRO V 2,1 and a new one with realy pro looking like DENON 2500 FN. The only problem is my laptop is 800x600 max so all this skins will be at this resolutions. Soon i will conect a new monitor with high res.
Thank for asking.

Inviato Wed 13 Mar 02 @ 5:45 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Just wanted to sat also that your skin is the best, been using ever since it came out. (greece 2.1)

DJ Homeboy

Inviato Wed 13 Mar 02 @ 8:10 pm
Can you also add "local bpm" at the display??
Bye,
Dj coc

Inviato Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 6:15 am
There is local BPM in the display in Greece pro v2,1 . It is not in the first info view of the track, but when you clik on the info local bpm comes up with some others details. Do you want local BPM in the first view ?

Inviato Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 8:59 am
oups... sorry! You´re right! I have to click the screen!
Bye,
Dj Coc "Argentina"
PS: Thanks for answering!

Inviato Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 6:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)