Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: another 800x600 question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

okay, i have a question. when i size down the 1024x768 skins to 800x600, the very first thing i do is resize the bitmap file, then open up atomix and check out how the skin looks after the resize. granted it looks weird because i have made no changes to the xml file yet, but this way i can tell if i need to "sharpen" the image. and i can check things out as i go along.

i just resized the pioneer cdj-1000 and opened up atomix and i get an error and it shuts down when i try to load that skin now. am i going to need to entire xml file first before this skin will load on atomix? if so that sux, cuz i like checkin' the progress as i go. this is the first skin i had this problem with.

by the way, denon 800x600 is almost done. i just have channel 2 left. it won't take long but i have a lot of schoolwork this week. so look for the denon sometime this week.

phatty720
dave

Inviato Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 7:38 am
i decided to be nice and just finish it. i'm gonna post the denon 1800F (800x600) in 5 minutes :)

phatty720
dave

Inviato Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 10:04 am
:-)))

Inviato Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 11:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)