Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: just a few questions ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i'm considering in purchasing your excellent program but would find these
questions extremely usedful if u can answer them A.S.A.P :

1: ) if i pay the $60 do i still get free update or need to pay another
$60 for an update

2:) i live in the UK so how would that work , still pay by credit card ( VISA) and the bank would do it all .. how much would it cost i worked it at around £40 .. does that sound right ?

3.) i have a soundblaster live player just a standard one, so can i listen to 2 songs at once with this soundcard then ? ( i have heard people having a lot of problems with the sound via 2 outputs ? )

4.) now, as i have 2 outputs from my soundcard one goes directly into my hi-fi where i record straight onto tape, can i still do this as i assume one would be headphones other would be the normal speakers so how would i record
onto tape then ?

Snow-Munki

Inviato Mon 16 Apr 01 @ 10:11 pm
1) yes, you get free updates
2) ?
3) use the "speaker" output to go to your "hifi" and use speakers connected to your "hifi" instead of the ones for your computer.

Inviato Tue 17 Apr 01 @ 6:57 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,

almost any problems with soundcards depend on the usage of cracks, a non upgraded DirectX, or wrong settings in the sound config.

If you don´t use a crack, purchased the software and set the config you use, all works fine.

To listen to the music you mix, the above description is right.

mama

Inviato Tue 17 Apr 01 @ 7:22 am
hi i use ur automix i would ask u if u have a new upgrate at this time samirdelta a dj samir younes

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 01 @ 1:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)