Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Nice Program..BUT

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I really like VirtualDJ the program works well. I use at a night club every friday night and another night club on saturday night, as well at many private parties and wedding.
The main problem with this software is if you ever lose your hard drive and need to re-install the software It can't be done without an act of congress. I have neen working with tec.support for three days and still havent got a link where I can re-down load my software.
My last email stated all I have to do it download 1.08 and put in my serial number and everything will be fine. great but when log on to the forum page there is no like for the 1.08
and when I go to update page it states that I have already downloaded and I dont need to download anything else.
Ok I know from reading other post her that your repley is going to read somthing like this " Post your problem at virtualDJ support eteam or somthing like that but that really doesnt solve my problem does it
So again untill I can get a hard copy of software this problem will keep happening to me and other users

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 8:45 pm
When you donwload the software, just burn it on cd (1$ cost) For your personnal use it's legal, easy and cheap.

Remember, at each update, you can donwload one time (if you want to dl more write to E-Support) it's free and very fast.

BTW if you buy a software with a cd in box, you need to download any update or patch in the website no ? Nobody send the update or a patch by mail to your home.

Merry Xmas !

Coyote

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 9:15 pm
yes but when I have the disk I can install it on my computer any time I want and enter my serial number and it will work I still have the setup program when I first bought the software and when I set up the program I get the invalid serial number This is reall a pain in the back side.
Dont get me wrong I love this software I use it amost everyday, it is just I have been upgrading my computer ever time I have to go through this "stuff" to get a copy that I can download and install.
Now I have a top of the line computer and won't have to upgrade for a few years. p4 2.8 a 250 g harddrive. with 1g of ram so I am set for the next 4 or 5 years

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 10:20 pm
Nice system, but i wouldnt say you would be set for the next 4 or 5 years.....it would be nice if systems could last that long.

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 10:41 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I keep a copy of the install on each of my hard drives on my laptop, and one on my desktop.
Having it on a CD wouldn't do you 1 damn bit of good after the next update comes out.
Besides, blank CD's are like 12 cents each these days, if you want it on a cd put it on one.

Inviato Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 11:37 pm
Think CD-RW, not CD-R.

Regards;

Redman247

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 12:18 pm
Ok I am up and running again just in time for my gig on xmass night. So now I dont have to carry my 250,000 song library on cd. all I nee is my computer. Life good again and just in time so now I have made a copy of the on a cd and copyed to all my hardrives
THANY YOU DJ RICK for you help

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 5:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)