Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: REPEAT longer than 8 beats

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i absolutli luv tha loop function on atomix, i was juss wonderin if there was a possibiliti that there would be a plugin that allows tha repeating of a song for longer than 8 beatz. hopefulli it will loop more than tha 8 beatz, say 16 or 32. that would be wealli nice, especially hiop hop and rnb that dun run on 8 beat tracks ( vewi rarely anyway )

out

Inviato Mon 29 Jul 02 @ 6:14 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
For technicals reasons it won't be available soon.

Inviato Mon 29 Jul 02 @ 7:57 am
I use atomixmp3 and i think that this is a professional porgam -what a hell do i need visualisations .They stink!!!!!!
you are the greatest!
i love you!
As for plugins i like very much flanger , which is the same effect like the JET effect on the pioneer cd player 100s
I like to suggest you that you must make the atomixmp3 identickly like a professional cd player (in other words effects like wah and zip); the circle of the pro cdpayer is very useful and i want to suggest you to correct the nudge left right because they are too slow .if i push the nudge button i want to slow the track more efficienty (or the opposite) . It is very useful for mixing.
P.S.
"the pioneer 100s should be your guide"

i want to ask you if i can do with atomixmp3 the following thing:
after the cue position is set i want to push and hold "stop" button and then the track to play from the cue point just as much i hold down the "stop" button(like the pioneer cd players) and when i take off the finger i want the track to stop(please answer me to this question)
if you could help me please email me to verdeoc@yahoo.com

Inviato Tue 30 Jul 02 @ 1:21 am
if we could do that we could made a loop in and loop out more than 16bits so i dont think that we can do that

Inviato Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 12:35 am
i am a new in this busness an i would like to download more effects like the FLANGER etc. please let me know how can i do that???

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 02 @ 4:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)