Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Lets trade music files

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I find myself downloading new tracks everynight and i currenty have about 8gigs of mp3's in various styles of "techno" but i often find it hard to keep up with some of the latest tracks and some of the unheard of names that are making some great singles

Im sure alot of us "mp3j's" have this same problem but i think we could all help each other out if we could start trading some cdr's of tracks we have collected.

Im sure if i sent one of you a cdr with about 50 tracks on it there would surely be a few that you never heard of and really liked, and im sure on the one i got in return i would find some cool new tracks as well.

Really this is why i stoped dj'ing with vinyl honestly, i find it saves so much money and gives me access to so much more music. Morphes and all those mp3 exchange programs are great of course but what do some of you think about trading some cdr's of songs we have collected

and just to clarify in case anyone isnt understanding me, i dont mean mixtapes, i mean just like a cdr that has a few folders of various songs that we could then mix in our own dj sets

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 01 @ 3:33 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
Me thinks it sounds illegal, and imposible.... considering we all live in different countries!!!!!

.::DJ2nV::.

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 01 @ 2:04 pm
purplexHome userMember since 2001
That sounds a good idea but I find it alot easyer to list tracks as aposed to sending CDs all over the world.
This is probabley cos Ive got a gigabit (satelite) connection avalible to me. I find im downloading tonnes and tonnes of tracks then deciding whether or not i like them and chucking those I dont.

If you could post a list of some tracks which you think are pretty good id be much appretiative.

Mixman Andy

Inviato Sun 25 Nov 01 @ 5:31 pm
really the fact that everyone lives in different parts of the world is the cool part since that gives us access to alot of music that we might never hear in our home countries

just posting track list works at times but i just seem to find that when i try to search for some of the tracks i see on peoples playlist most can be very hard to find. Unless your a dj playing the newest nsync song or something, the odds of finding someone else that has the track you want are slim

i use ICQ or even just email sometimes to send some files so for those of you with fast connections that could be a good option. I think we need to get to know what type of styles of music we all like so then if someone is into the same style those people could maybe trade some tracks over ICQ or something

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 01 @ 1:31 am
hey, i use mirc a lot... i was thinking maybe i start a channel.. anyone interested? we could be the Atomixmp3 channel haha

it could be cool

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 5:20 am
Hey buddy......You wanna trade some tracks? I am interested. My email is Rabicem733@aol.com. Get in touch with me. I live in upstate NY in the beautiful United States. So if U are in the USA we can trade. Peace.

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 6:12 am
good ideas...

i'll get some bots and start up #atomixmp3@ef-net

feel free to drop by sometimes

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 01 @ 9:41 pm
erikkieHome userMember since 2001
Maybe one of us could make an FTP site on which we can both upload and download files. Of course secured with a login and password... This is an easy solution, and I've got also lots of Mp3's to share ;)

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 8:50 pm
Cool! i have a "napster" server, so all people can join it the address:come.d2g.com
and enjoy it !! =)

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 6:35 pm
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
TRADING MUSIC IS FUN ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TIME TO SHARE... GO TO AUDIOGALAXY SATELLITE AND LOOK ME UP...
GO TO HOME PAGE AND CLICK ON FIND USER AND TYPE ONE PAK (THATS ME ) AND FIND MY SHARED SONGS... HOPE U ENJOY MY TYPE OF MUSIC: TECHNO, TRANCE 80'S , MIXES....
DJ ONE PAK..... :D

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 3:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)