Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How to mix songs?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys, hello there.I am a new user of atomix mp3 and I would like to know how u do your mixes,I mean,what technics I must use.Please help me 'couse I wish to do very good mixes with the program.
If you know some web in internet in which I could find a guide please TELL ME.Ok???
Thanks in advance for the information.

Inviato Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 7:48 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Mm, try to use the "magic"-button.
I'm also creating an extensive tutorial, which helps you with everything: installing the soft, mixing, creating skins, creating an effect dll, ...

Greetz, ikke
PS. I don't think you can ask us how to mix. You have to try it yourselve (when using software)

Inviato Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 8:26 pm
There is no set method to mixing that everyone uses really. That is what makes each DJ unique. It's all about style. Experiment with different songs and how you want them to be joined together whether you want to fade the next track in or slam it. The only major rule to mixing is MAKE MUSIC!

Inviato Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 1:08 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
That's the spirit

Greetz, ikke

Inviato Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 5:52 pm
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
practice, practice, practice....

just keep mixing your favourite tracks until you find what sounds best for you. I'm no expert - but I am definitely sounding less like s**t than I was last week! Who knows how good you can get given enough time....

most of all, enjoy yourself - that's why we are doing this after all!!!

matt

Inviato Fri 18 Jan 02 @ 11:34 am
(nt = no text)

Inviato Thu 25 Apr 02 @ 1:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)