Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Audiogalaxy

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Audiogalaxy has cut the queue limit to 50 songs and you may only download 10 songs a day ... crappy ... is there any alternative for audiogalaxy where I can find those techno and club tracks??? I've tried some other peer to peer programs like bearshare but I don't find the things I want.
Anyone else got the same problem??? If so ... what should you do, upgrade to Gold or go for another program??
GnoedeL

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 02 @ 8:29 pm
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You could try creating another audiogalaxy account. When your download limit for one account is reached, login on the other account.

I don't know if this works but it sounds like it should.

Inviato Fri 01 Mar 02 @ 10:00 am
I have 2 accounts but normally you could download maximum 130 songs a day. No the limit is set to 10, this means that the download speed isn't that fast anymore. Sometimes I'm downloading songs with a speed of 700 bytes per second!!

Inviato Fri 01 Mar 02 @ 5:58 pm
Brian CHome userMember since 2001
I've downloaded 15 tracks in the last 4 hours and 5 are currently transferring. I'm not having a problem with a 10 track limit!?!?!?

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 1:48 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I´m using winmx program! & I can find what I want! And I dont have any limit!

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 2:44 pm
The queue limit is no longer but it's still running slow ... maybe it's just the tracks that I download.
I'm dowloading Ben Long tracks with a speed of 300 bytes... what speed are you currently dowloading ???

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 5:28 pm
At home on a 56k dialup I'm getting 1500-3000 bytes (3 tracks at a time). At work I get up to 10 times the speed (5 tracks at a time).

I've just added 6 Ben Long tracks, 3 are downloading at the moment (phaser, kingdom a1 and ground) speeds are about 1400, 2200 and 2300 (56k dialup). Looks like it's not the tracks.

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:30 pm
then I have no clue what it is .... I swear that I'm only getting them with speeds between 1000 bytes.
I have ADSL and send songs with a speed of 10 000 bytes

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:39 pm
Perhaps it's your local server. I think Audiogalaxy selects files from your closest location. My satellite always connects to server 257.

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:56 pm
Same here, sometimes he tries to connect to 260 servers but I think those 3 servers are mend for gold accounts

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 7:21 pm
If you can download from elsewhere at normal speeds and the bandwidth throttle isn't set low then I don't have a clue either. :(

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 7:58 pm
I've checked the bandwith trottle and it isn't set to low, I guess it's my connection. Or just bad luck -- maybe I'm just downloading for people with a 56KB modem like you who are very busy downloading. :o) thx for helping

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 9:07 pm
corePRO InfinityMember since 2003
Come on!
Your download speed depends ONLY on the user you are downloading from. All audiogalaxy does is bring two user sattelites to find each other. If the other user is connected with T3 you'll get a 2Megs/sec d/l. Don't forget that most of us are connected through asynchronous lines, where upload sucks. Finding a well connected user is always hard, not only on Audiogalaxy, but with Kazaa as well.
Now, why don't you download whole CDs, and then split them into tracks, using Musicutter and freedb?
Audiogalaxy is the best thing that exists in music sharing world. It is a search engine only, it doesn't host any songs (almost), and it doesn't matter which server you are connected to.
Core.

Inviato Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 11:55 pm
Why waste your time with anything else but winmx?

www.winmx.com

Inviato Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 4:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)