Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Mixing music

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've got a variety of songs, and I was wondering how to mix those togther, cause it's a lot of trouble downloading a load of songs. If you can help me, email me @ Visser001@hotmail.com

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 10:11 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
if you are using atomix,just find songs with reasonable bpm,and mix them together,like not alot difference in bpm,then you beat matching them,or by the automix

Inviato Sun 14 Apr 02 @ 4:04 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Also try using different effects to introduce songs that range widely in bpm. I use DJ Corpse's brake to introduce a new song of a different style or bpm.

DJ Homeboy

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 6:35 am
you can use the loops like get 8 then 4 then 2 then 1 etc.. till you lock on one beat and crossfade fast into another beat ,or try the 32 in 32 out,that means count 32 beats from the end of the 1st song and count 32 beats in the intro of the second and mix them nommater what style or bpm just make sure you match them and watch the gain cause it could really screw up ur mix and just drag the crossfader to the middle and voila!

Inviato Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 6:10 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
and make sure you choose some nice songs

Inviato Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 6:11 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)