Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: here you asked

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

As many of you asked on the general forum, here is a brand new section to help those of you who are willing to progress with the help of your elders.

If anybody wants to write a few "mixing lessons" to start this forum, you are welcome.

Stephane C.

Inviato Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 6:52 pm
Merci...

Inviato Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 11:46 pm
Thank you Stephane. Now we need to work out a way to share mixes so people can listen to them and then offer advice...

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 8:07 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Option 1:
Yeah..................buy some turntables and practice a lot.............if you still don't get it after a month or four....JUST FORGET A DJ CARREER.

OPtion 2:
Try atomix at your own computer and practise a lot............if you still don't get it after an hour or 1........YOUR DAMN STUPID.

Well, that's what I had to say. DJing isn't something you can learn. You must have a good feelin for music, and that's something you have or that's something you don't have. Try it out but don't think you're good when your beats match perfectly.................

DJ Roger

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 01 @ 12:03 pm
Mate, djing IS something ANYONE can learn. I can guarantee that anyone can dj with enough practice and experience. All they have to do is to start playing to a crowd and if the crowd is dancing then you're a dj coz djing is all about making and gettin ppl to dance not just mixin techniques and various tricks.

Inviato Sat 17 Nov 01 @ 4:18 pm
Yeah that's just what I said......you can learn the techniques but feeling the crowd is a natural born abbility.....and yes, experience helps, but look at the big dj's, like judge jules, tiesto, carl cox...they don't mix perfectly if it comes to technique but they perfectly feel what the crowd wants. And if you can learn that everybody could be as good as them...think about that....

DJ Roger

Inviato Mon 19 Nov 01 @ 1:12 pm
In my opinion there are 2 kind of people (3 actually but i'll focus on 2):
-people who can be good Djs
-people who will NEVER be Djs
1 - are all the people who can easily learn (Atomix is perfect for that) and everybody who "was born to do it"
2 - people that don't have the ear for music, and even if they try they can't please the masses ;)

P.S: 3 were the people who dind't care about music (loser - if they even exist)

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 1:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)