Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: helppppppppppp

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello there.I am an user of atomixmp3.I have mixed 25 songs in a session that sounds very cool(ok,it´s my point of view).I would like to upload it to someplace so that everyone can dowload it and tell me their opinion.
What free places do you recommend me to upload my music?
thanks and sorry about my english

Inviato Wed 09 Jan 02 @ 10:40 am
I can't help you with a site to upload, although you could set up an FTP server and put your mix on there, then put a note in here with the connection details. Whatever you do, first encode the recorded .wav file into mp3 format so it doesn't take days to download. You can typically turn a 600Mb .wav file into a 50Mb .mp3 file at decent quality.

Another suggestion is going onto IRC Efnet and joining a channel there called #atomixmp3. Tell us when you'll be there and we could meet in that room and you could DCC send the file, alhough check that you can DCC send first, as some *DSL routers prevent this...

Inviato Wed 09 Jan 02 @ 1:29 pm
Turn it into MP3 and you can upload to winamp.com (somwhere there you will found a free mix storage region...)

Good luck!

Inviato Sun 13 Jan 02 @ 3:36 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
You can also make your own homepage using frontpage, and upload your mp3 to your webspace provider, and put a link on your homepage. Look at www.yucom.be. You get there 100 meg of storage, FP2002 support, no banners, a good help and all you want (well, no ASP :-()

Greetz, ikke

Inviato Sun 13 Jan 02 @ 3:40 pm
i have a program that turns the .wavs in to .mp3s, its called .......... AudioCrusher, search for it at www.webattack.com its free :D

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 02 @ 12:15 am
CDEX 1.30 ... I love it. It can convert a full cd mix into one mp3 file... It also knows variable bitrate etc. Try it!

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 1:09 am
Join the Atomixmp3 DJ's group on Audiogalaxy.com, that way you can share your mix with all the other members.

See the posts on the other forums for the exact link to follow.

Look forward to seeing you (all) on there.

DaveOcean

Inviato Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 3:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)