Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Where can I find the version AtomixMP3 2.1?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

(nt = no text)

Inviato Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 5:40 pm
Up your @ss, around the corner (that's an old one)

Inviato Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 7:27 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
LOL Trip, wait maybe this guy didn't see the page where you can actually buy the prog. OK, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you where you can get it, are you getting anxious yet ? Ok go to the top of the main page and click on "Download Atomix Now" then click on "Click here to purchase Atomix", now just enter your CC info and its yours !

DJ Homeboy ;)

Inviato Sat 13 Apr 02 @ 10:00 pm
You gotta be pretty dumb to find out where the forum is and post a message but not to find the download page of the demo ?!

Inviato Sun 14 Apr 02 @ 12:11 am
I'm with trip on this one... it's not that hard to find the download-page...

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 12:39 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I was being sacrastic !

;)

DJ Homeboy

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 6:33 am
FYI; Arsel or arsle is Swedish for "arse" .. could it be that the original poster was feeling rather humouristic as well?? :o)

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 10:17 am
i will give you the program for free if you find me

Inviato Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 7:42 pm
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
TRIP is BEING SARCASTIC AND STUPID TOO.... you can find a demo version for download on this site on *download*, or www.shareware.com Dj One pak

Inviato Sat 20 Apr 02 @ 3:40 pm
i hantw the version atomixmp3 2.1 tell me wheer pleas
i m fan off the program

Inviato Sat 20 Apr 02 @ 11:13 pm
You can download it totally free from Kazza, and get the 2.1 patch to get the hole version.
No one can be so dumb to pay this program, is quite nice but... not that much to BUY A CRAP FOR 70 DOLLARS

Inviato Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 12:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)