Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: NEED ASSISTANCE WITH MIXING

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

One pAkHome userMember since 2002
To all elite Dj's .. i like to listen to the second song while the first song is playing .. and set the second song to play
automatically after crossfading to the second song.. . is there a technique yall use to make it so where the first song is about to end and then make the second song start automatically..... ????? thanks Dj one pak

Inviato Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 1:14 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
if you have the new version check the auto di just drag ur mouse to the left on the playlist channel and it'll appear

Inviato Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 6:13 am
i am a top dj man!!! and i think atomix is kool as f**ck. with my dex i use the bpm slider alot to match the two beats togetha. the best way is 2 find out how fast 1 of the songs is b4 u start and then u can match the otha song accordin 2 its bpm. heres an example: first song is 125 bpm (beats per minute) and the second song is 150 bpm. ther4 the first song must b brought faster 2 b the same as 150. i hoped i helped u man!!! my email is rhys15@hotmail.com email me if u want more help. see u (DJ QUICKSILVER).

Inviato Sun 21 Apr 02 @ 4:23 pm
You know, you can also make that adjustment by using a peice of equipment called, your ear. If the beat is hitting faster than the other, you speed it up till it matches, or vice-versa.

Inviato Sun 21 Apr 02 @ 8:50 pm
@Saint_James: LOL .. thanks for bringing those "elite" guys down to earth again.. :o)
Until your post this seemed like an "extreme newbie"-thread, one person explaining the concept of PFL and the other gives some lameass-description of how to actually beatmatch..

No offence guys.. you probably can mix two songs with a given BPM together but as Saint_James (a REAL pro) said the best instrument for beatmatching is your ear.. not some beat-detection-algorithm :o)

Inviato Mon 22 Apr 02 @ 12:02 pm
mhvuHome userMember since 2003
Why do you want to do AutoDJ, it's not fun... What's a waste for all the hardwork the team put in the EQ, loop, effects, samples, BeatMatching, etc...
But here is a tips for you One pAK: Select the second song deck, and when the first song about to end, click on the Sync button or click ESC
Or you can set AUTO DJ, which i think it's the crappest way to DJ with atomix

Inviato Mon 22 Apr 02 @ 7:13 pm
thanks for the info guys but mhvu got the answer ....just automix and keep the mix option on no mix... i played with it a little more and found out myself ..... dj one pak

Inviato Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 2:53 pm
Geez!!! Automix...with no fade?!?!?
How fun is that? Might as well wait for the first tune to end and then start the other one.. eh? :o)

Inviato Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 3:06 pm
How do you listen to the where the other track is at whilst the one is playing, to check you have the right track and to bring it in at the right moment?

Inviato Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 10:15 pm
click on the second choice in the sound configuration, with the head phones, plug your head phones in the rear and you should be able to hear the second deck playing before mixing into the second song... you might want to loop the second song and then play it before your first song ends thats one of my technique or use turn table brake . or i use a reverse record spin sound effect that i have on my computer... u can also cue to second song and just auto mix into the second song before the first one ends.. enjoy..!! Dj one pak

Inviato Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 7:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)