Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Another bloody headphone question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

up
Okay, so I got my sound configurations lined up appropriately (top left for the sound card; middle center for speakers + headphones), and I've got my headphones and speakers plugged into the computer nicely with one of those y-fork thingys. Problem is, even when I have the crossfader all over to the left (A), when I select the right turntable (B), not only do I hear B in my headphones, but also over the computer speakers as well. I just want it so that I can preview in the headphones, but that my computer plays what I'd be recording. Someone help me line this up! Thanks,

Thomas

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 02 @ 3:29 am
you need the full version!

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 02 @ 10:23 pm
I've got the same problem and I have the full version???

Inviato Fri 26 Jul 02 @ 9:27 pm
Make sure you get the right y adapter. The one you are looking for should have a stereo plug on one end and two RCA jacks on the other end. Anything else won't work. Set up your config so that you have the top left soundcard selected and middle right icon with the headphones and speakers selected. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE FULL VERSION. But it's a hell of a lot cheaper than decks.

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 4:20 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)