Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Ways to keep beats in sync?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been practicing with an Numark extrenal mixer. Whatever I do, I can't keep beats from drifting appart. My question is, if I use an external mixer like DJM-300 with a beat counter and adjust the pitch in Atomix manualy, would I be able to keep them from drifting appart? Also, will disabling "auto pitch reset" help? I really don't want to be forced to use another program, because constantly using arrow buttons to nudge the beats together keeps me from doing anything else at the same time. Thanks!

Inviato Thu 08 Aug 02 @ 8:00 pm
Ummm.. YES, disabling the Auto pitch reset will stop your songs from drifting...
What that setting does is that the pitch automatically reset to 100% so that if you've done any pitch-changes whatsoever this setting will work against you and alter the pitch when you don't want it to do that...
It is rather rough and is clearly audible so I would recomment a manual SMOOTH pitch-slide only when you need it.

Inviato Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 10:57 am
Thanx for the reply! I think I am getting the hang of it now. I turned off auto bpm, pitch, etc. Manually adjusting pitch seems to work much better. Now I need to get my mixing techniques right.

Inviato Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 7:08 pm
I'm glad I could help you out..
Hope you have a lot of fun learning the tricks of the trade, I know I had a heap of fun learning :)

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 02 @ 10:27 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)