Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How the hell do I put tracks in while recording?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I posted a question before about this problem. After recording a nice session, I burned it to a CD. But I was unable to FFWD to the next track because it made it one whole track. I'm using easy cd creator 5 basic. Can anyone help please...DJ Homeboy, if you can help.......Thanks!

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 3:24 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Phoenix one:

Simply enable the auto cut feature in the record case. Everytime the crossfader on Atomix moves to the far left or right the track will be cut and become a new one.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:30 am
unless your using an external mixer!

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:22 pm
also you can download the CDRcue cuesheet editor and then upload the wav file and split it there.Save the cdrcue file with the same name with your mix and in the same folder and when you want to burn your cd just burn the image cue file it will produce a cd with tracks 1.2.3.4.5.etc and no gaps between the song.If you want to play it in winamp just download the cdrcue plug in it will give you a second window for the cue with tracks 1.2.3.4.5.etc which you can change between them also and it will not have gaps between the songs because you are actually play one big wav.

This system works also for mp3s and mp3pro files

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:23 pm
i forgot to write all this you can do if you dont want to use the cut from atomixmp3 which personaly i dont use cause i am concentrated on mix at that time.i produce a big wave wich i spit it after as i explaned you above.

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:25 pm
Thanks! I'll try that now and I'l let you know if it worked. :-)

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 8:20 pm
I tried that program and it isn't compatible with Easy CD creator. But I did find another program that is a shareware. It's called Feurio. It is pretty complex but it did the job. The only problem is that it saved the finished file as a VOR. file which none of my programs can open. I guess it's because this program is from Germany and they have different file attachments. But I was able to burn the file to a disk with their brun program and it worked perfectly. Thanks for your help.

Inviato Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 8:06 pm
I don't know why I came up as a demo user. I have the full version which is fully paid for. Go figure.

Inviato Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 8:07 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
The forum is currently being updated. That why you appeared to be a Demo user don't worry it will be taken care of.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Inviato Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 8:27 pm
no problem , btw i burn them with nero. its easy and with no problems untill now

Inviato Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 9:24 pm
zmasterHome userMember since 2002
just drop it on part that apears the play button

Inviato Mon 07 Oct 02 @ 12:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)