Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: quick question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

just wondering if u guyz ave the time stretch enabled or disabled
ta!

Inviato Sat 28 Sep 02 @ 8:49 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Enabled.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Inviato Sat 28 Sep 02 @ 9:26 pm
always disable:)

Inviato Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 1:34 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
LOL Definately a personal preference. I mix mostly hip hop, I do not want there voices to sound to slow or fast like chipmunks :)

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Inviato Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 1:44 am
enable for me......i hear some people saying the sound quailty is not as good w/ it enabled, but I don't hear much of a differencs. Sounds good to me.

Inviato Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 5:32 pm
Enabled for me,and i think for most of the people!I wonder why there is that option??It should be always enabled because if not,then the voices and generally the vocals are horrible!!!I only disable it when i want to laugh with the funny voices that are created if the time stretch is too much! cj becho

Inviato Tue 01 Oct 02 @ 3:19 am
There is a definite degrade in sound quality with time stretch. The more you stretch it, the more it begins to stutter. If you have issues with chipmunking the vocals, then you shouldn't be mixing the track at that speed anyways!

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 02 @ 3:16 am
Maybe on your PC there is a noticable difference in sound quality. But on mine there is not. I have tried to hear a quality difference but I simply cannot hear any difference in sound quality at all. I dunno..........maybe there is somthing wrong with my ears. Enable for me.....it is a good feature.

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 02 @ 7:19 pm
i post disable again because the votes are unfair lol;))))))

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 02 @ 7:50 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
depends on the style... Hip Hop and R 'n' B definately enabled

anything like house trace (with 4/4 beat) disabled....

.::DJ Hyper-B::.

Inviato Tue 15 Oct 02 @ 1:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)