Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: 3 general questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My older brother gave me his PC and it still had ATOMIX Full on it. I have 3 easy questions.

A) How do I load a group(file) full of songs ?
B) How do I best(easiest) beat mix ?
C) How do I record/burn to CD ?

Inviato Wed 16 Oct 02 @ 8:04 am
First of all: do the right thing and pay for your own personal AtomixMP3, since I would guess your brother is still using the "license" he (hopefully) has bought.
If he hasn't !bought! the full version, go and smack him silly :)

Now then:

A) In the playlist-window (leftmost part of the browser-window) you have one button to save a playlist to a file and another one to load such a file:
just move the songs you want to group together into the playlist window, save that list to a file and then load it later on when you need it (you can clear the playlistwindow once you've saved it to a file)

B) You'll need a bit of practice, it's easy to get started in Atomix but getting good at it takes time.
Just take two tracks with BPM's near each other, start one of them and then press the Magic button on the other track and it should sync pitch, bpm and beats between the two tracks.

C) Atomix has no built in CD-recorder software, you still have to burn your audio-CD's with a regular CD-burner software.
Recording your session is quite simple in Atomix; just go to the Record-window/panel in Atomix, choose filename and location for the output and press Start recording (or enable Autostart recording so the recording starts when you start one of the decks)

Inviato Wed 16 Oct 02 @ 9:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)