Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Custom Setup

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

See my unique DJ setup Diagram at:
http://geocities.com/dj_diggabyte/setup.html

Sony Vaio P4 2GHz, 512 Mb RAM in a rackmount case
LCD Flatscreen Monitor (Pole-Mounted)
Custom Keyboard Configuration

Numark 4-Channel Mixer w/ Sampler
Gemini 300w Amplifier
Pair Infinity Monitor Speakers (Pole-Mounted)
Rackmount Road Case (10U Slant rack, 6U equip rack)

1.5" Equipment Tubing attached to case for LCD Monitor and Speakers

I have TONS of drawings for custom setups for cases and comuters for use in live mixing. If you are interested in a custom design, I do them for fun. Give me your equipment constraints and dimensions, and I will design you an amazing custom setup. Email me if interested falldownhappy@hotmail.com

greetz,
Diggabyte

Inviato Thu 17 Oct 02 @ 11:38 pm
The diagram does not look right ... the mixer cannot be right on top of the amplifier and you illustrated in the diagram !!! Are these diagrams for fun or do you actually plan on making something like that ?!

Quite interesting !

Inviato Fri 18 Oct 02 @ 12:57 am
DJ JimHome userMember since 2003
Slant Racks have about a 2 inch rise between the front rack and the slant rack. Not like the drawing, so it will work.

That's interesting, take a look at my digital system. I've taken out the top drawer and put a 200 Watt amp in it place.

DJ Jim

Inviato Fri 18 Oct 02 @ 2:41 am
DJ JimHome userMember since 2003

Inviato Fri 18 Oct 02 @ 2:42 am
Sorry for the confusion, the illustration is just to give you an idea of what it looks like. I have several other designs I sketched, but this is the one I chose to construct. The box, the reack-mount computer, the lcd monitor, and the mixer are all readily availible. The tubing and pole mount for the lcd took some hunting, Right now, I have the monitor on a single vertical pole mount because I dont have the 90 degree brackets that attach the tubing to the side of the box yet. Once they arrive, I will post a new thread with links to the final product picture. Should be about a week or show.

Inviato Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 9:29 am
lol portable:)

Inviato Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 3:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)