Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A Good Hardware Controller

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

The only thing atomix needs is a good hardware controller. If we can only get the functionality of the Pioneer CDJ-1000's in the form factor of a DMC-1. This would be the product that every mobile DJ has been dreaming of. Vinyl functionality for MP3's in a small light portable form factor.

Inviato Tue 26 Nov 02 @ 5:32 am
I agree. The software is great, but in a dark disco the shortcuts could be missed :-(
Maybe a good advise for the Atomix team: Buy a Alcatech BPM studio controller. Copy the damn thing and make it available for Atomix.
Just even better: Buy a Soundgraph d vinyl controller (with sound cards build in and vinyl touch) copy the damn thing make a least the sound cards and the buttons available. If the vinyl interface could also be implemented, this system couldn't be beaten by others anymore!

Inviato Fri 13 Dec 02 @ 11:13 pm
if you are looking for the hardware way to go... check out D-Vinyl2020. It allows you to use your existing turntables and mixer along with a hardware controller that is hooked up via USB. But for a software only solution, AtomixMp3 is definately the way to go.

Check out D-Vinyl202 at
http://www.soundgraph.com

Inviato Tue 17 Dec 02 @ 3:59 am
You are right. Thats why I would like a hardware controller like Alcatech's or D-Vinyl's for Atomix. Atomix is the perfect software, but I dont like looking at my laptop all the time to find a shortcut while I'm on a gig. A hardware controller above my mixer would be great.
I think it would be helpful if the atomix developers or architects give also comments in these forums.

Inviato Tue 17 Dec 02 @ 7:32 pm
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
I agree - a hardware controller would be fantastic. Although I have programmed my most used shortcuts on to my function keys, it would be very useful to have a nice controller alongside my mixer.

Cheers,

Jack.

Inviato Wed 18 Dec 02 @ 11:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)